http://laughwithash.blogspot.jp/ http://laughwithash.blogspot.jp/p/just-me.html http://laughwithash.blogspot.jp/p/contact.html http://laughwithash.blogspot.jp/p/sponsor.html Image Map

2/05/2013

First Things First


Today I'm linking up with Halie and Hallie for First Things First!
Because the first things are always a tad awkward, little bit weird and usually funny.

1. First Trip Out of the Country:
Niagra Falls, Canada - somewhere around 1995.
Family vacation that I hardly remember since I was so young. I think I was 4 maybe 5.
I do remember our car being searched upon reentry to the US, that was exciting =)

2. First Major purchase on Your Own:
How major are we talking? 
I spent $500 on my first laptop just after I graduated bootcamp. That was pretty major for me. And when I got done with all my training I made my first major major purchase with this bad boy:

I named him Jack and was soooo sad to part with my baby when we moved to Japan! 

1. First thing you learned to cook:
Spaghetti... boil noodles, throw jar of sauce on on burner, and voila!
Seriously.. we ate spaghetti religiously for the first 3-6 months  of our marriage. I think my husband is very thankful that I've learned to cook a few other dishes. His subtle way of telling me to learn consisted of giving me a cookbook anytime gift-giving was warranted.


Happy Tuesday Everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Spaghetti is one of my favorite meals to make. It is soooo easy!
    Thanks for linking up dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...spaghetti! Love it!
    My first trip to Canada was also to Niagra Falls ~ I got engaged!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, there is nothing wrong with a little pasta now and then! I fully support that :) But that's funny he gave you a couple cook books as *subtle* hints! Boys are so funny :)

    So glad you linked up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Ash, I was the same way with cooking. Thank the Lord for Pinterest!!
    Blessings, Jacy
    artbyjacy.com

    ReplyDelete